Description of the article:
Tifoo Conductive silver paint - Repair kit – the product features at a glance:
- 2 ml of conductive varnish + glass fibre eraser pen; quick-drying (5-10 min)
- high conductivity of the varnish immediately after drying; highly abrasion resistant
- applicable for example on rear window heaters or electrical circuits
- appropriate for the application on plastics, glass, paper, metal or whiteboards; can be removed with alcohol
- glass fibre pen useable for cleaning of electrical contacts and contact surfaces on conductor boards
Conductive silver paint for numerous applications.
The conductive silver paint is optimally suitable for applications in electronics, teaching or model building. It is appropriate for the immobilisation on plastics, glass, paper, whiteboards, metal and many more. Excellent for fixing circuit paths or for repairing rear window heaters, circuit boards or solar cells and others.
The conductive Tifoo silver varnish - the universal talent for both delicate operations and coarser tasks. Suitable for the preparation of conductive surfaces on plastics as well as for the creation of decorative ornaments on jewellery.
The conductive silver paint from Tifoo - the number 1 among the conductive varnishes.
Characteristics of the glass fibre eraser pen:
- suitable for cleaning of electrical contacts and contact surfaces on conductor boards
- facilitates precise removal of persistent deposits
- length of the exposed glass fibre brush (4 x 40 mm) adjustable by propelling mechanism
- glass fibre brush can be replaced when used up
Scope of delivery:
- 2 ml of conductive silver paint (containing 1 gram of pure silver)
- microbrush for superfine application
- fibreglass eraser
As this item is classified as "hazardous" by REACH / GHS, international shipment is subject to special regulations of the carrier. You can find more information in our shipping fee table.