Description of the article:
Tifoo Conductive silver screed (30 g) – the product features at a glance:
- Conductive silver screed hardens when exposed to daylight
- Ideal for e.g. repairing bumpers
- Evens out scratches and grooves - can be electroplated immediately afterwards
- In paste form ideal to repair electric connections, conductive glue
- High conductivity thanks to its high silver content
The conductive silver screed is perfect for reparation purposes. The paste can be filled into scratches and grooves and hardens when exposed to light. Daylight or artificial light are already enough. The highly conductive mass can then be grinded. By applying copper and nickel layers afterwards, it is possible to create a flawless surface.
Additonal application fields: as liquid plumb to repair electric circuits and as highly conductive glue.
Application: First degrease the surfaces thoroughly, then apply the conductive paste as thin as possible. Apply with a small spatula or a small stick. Let dry for at least 3 hours, but 24 hours are recommended.
- dries fast
- very high conductivity
- very antiabrasive
- can be electroplated after drying
- very efficient
Scope of delivery:
30 g of conductive silver screed (conductive silver paste)
As this item is classified as "hazardous" by REACH / GHS, international shipment is subject to special regulations of the carrier. You can find more information in our shipping fee table.