Description of the article:
Tifoo Rhodium Electrolyte Concentrate – the product features at a glance:
- rhodium plating concentrate 10 ml (20 g/L)
- can be used undiluted for pen plating
- create bright and white rhodium layers
- black rhodium layers possible with our "black rhodium additive"
- works on many metals
In the jewellery industry, rhodium is used e.g. for tarnish- and oxidatino protection of silver. Via electroplating, the plating solution will be transformed into a rhodium layer on your object. On nickel, gold, silver, copper, brass and other metals you can directly create rhodium layers.
But that is not all:
By mixing this rhodium plating concentrate with our black rhodium additive, you can deposit anthracite rhodium layers with our GalvanoPen (pen plating).
Scope of delivery:
- 10 ml of rhodium plating concentrate
- not included: black rhodium additive
As this item is classified as "hazardous" by REACH / GHS, international shipment is subject to special regulations of the carrier. You can find more information in our shipping fee table.