Description of the article:
Tifoo Gold leaf adhesive and clear lacquer for gold leaf and metal leaf (2 x 500 ml) – the product features at a glance:
- Water-based solutions, non-flammable solutions
- Gold leaf adhesive: dries within 10 - 15 minutes with a high sticking capacity
- Clear lacquer: dries completely within 15 - 20 minutes and gets transparent- high transparence and resistance against environmental influences - also suited as varnish for acryllic colours
- Ideal for gold leaf, silver leaf and any metal leaf
- High quality products, water-proof after drying
The TIFOO Gold leaf adhesive is the perfect primer for gilding with gold leaf. It dries on numerous materials like canvas, wood, stone and so on. After drying you have three days and more to apply the gold leaf. It is suited for any kind of metal leaf. Apply a thin layer of the gilding primer on the surface and put the metal leaf on the sticky surface after the drying time of 10 to 15 minutes. The metal leaf sticks immediately and can be smoothed out with a soft brush. Done! So you can achieve impressive gilding of frames, statues and furniture fittings within a very short time. Ideal for all objects too big for electroplating.
The TIFOO Clear lacquer and protection varnish is an ideal finish for gilding with metal leaf. The lacquer is water-based, which means that it is free from harmful solutions. The lacquer dries fast and highly transparent. Thanks to special additives, the lacquer moistens evenly and doesn't create "puddles" on the metal. Universally applicable also as varnish for acryllic colours and protection varnish for electroplated objects. This allows the lacquer to prevent brass and bronze from tarnishing. This is why the gilding with metal leaf (brass leaf) stays golden permanently and doesn't get dark. The lacquer can also be brushed or sprayed on. Ideal for gold leaf, electroplating or art. Suitable material: stone, wood, paper, tin, clay, plaster, cardboard, metal and many more.
Protect from frost!
Scope of delivery:
- 500 mL of gold leaf adhesive
- 500 mL of clear lacquer, water-based protection varnish