Description of the article:
Tifoo Stainless steel anode – the product features at a glance:
- Stainless steel anode for electroplating with Tifoo gold- and palladium plating solutions
- works with gold-, palladium- and chloride-free plating solutions
- available sizes: 80 x 50 x 0.5 mm / 150 x 100 x 0.5 mm / 200 x 170 x 0.5 mm
- conductivity of 1-1.5 MS/m
- almost no abrasion
The stainless steel anode is made of resistant steel, shows a high chemical consistency and unlike other anode material doesn't dissolve and therefore protects the used plating solution. The stainless steel anode is perfectly suited for use with our plating solutions for tank plating.
The stainless steel anode can be used with the following plating solutions:
- gold plating solution
- palladium plating solution
- chloride-free plating solutions
Contact the plate ideally with an alligator clip outside of the plating solution.
Before use, the stainless steel plate has to be degreased with our Galvanic degreaser, acetone or spirit!