Description of the article:
Tifoo Uranine / Fluorescein disodium salt (100 g) + UV lamp – the product features at a glance:
- fluorescein / uranine for leakage detection
- also suitable for fishing
- fluorescent dye - very economical
- 100 g of highly pure uranine / fluorescein-disodium salt
- UV lamp included (highly efficient)
Fluorescein disodium salt (so-called uranine) is widely known as fluorescent dye. Exposed to natural or UV light, a uranine solution exhibits a distinct green fluorescence – even in tiny concentrations. That's why it is used e.g. by shipwrecked persons to call the attention of search parties. The biological harmlessness of uranine makes it suitable for manifold applications. For example, it is commonly used for the detection and location of leakage, for leak testing of flat roofs or for fancy colour effects in discotheques and nightclubs.
When buying uranine, please make sure you handle it safely and read the safety indications on the label and safety data sheet. The fluorescein will be delivered in a recloseable amber bottle with 100 g. Please consider that uranine is not suitable for food colouring.
When exposed to the light of the included UV lamp, the fluorescein will shin in a green colour. The highly efficient LED lamp with a life span of 100,000 hours is also suited for the detection of invisible stains and to identify false money bills.
Scope of delivery:
- 100 g fluorescein disodium salt / uranine
- UV lamp (1 x AA battery needed, not included) - highly efficient